All our appointments include a full consultation and in our Remedial & Sports, Advanced Remedial & Sports & Pre & Post Natal Therapy appointments, we do a full consultation, history and assessment from there, we can give you a treatment tailored to you.
If you would like to book an appointment just click Book Your Appointment
Massage and Complementary Therapies
- Initial Appointment Advanced Remedial & Sports £50
- Follow Up Advanced Remedial & Sports £45
- Initial Appointment Remedial & Sports £45
- Follow Up Remedial & Sports £40
- Pre & Post Natal Therapy £40
- 90 Minutes Hot Stone; Relaxation; Full Body Massage £60
- 60 Minutes Hot Stone; Relaxation; People Living with Cancer; Full Body Massage; Combined Indian Head & Hopi Ear Candling; Therapeutic Massage; Reflexology £40
- 45 Minutes Neck & Shoulders; Reiki; £35
- 30 Minutes Indian Head Massage; Hopi Ear Candling; Therapeutic Massage £30
- 60 Minute Aromafacial, Aromatherapy Massage; Hydrotherm/Pregnancy Hydrotherm Massages £45
- 30 Minute Aromafacial; Aromatherapy Massage; Therapeutic Massage £35
- 90 Minute Deluxe Aromafacial Package £60
- 90 Minute Reflexology & Aromafacial Massage Package £60
- Initial Consultation £60
- Follow Up 60 Minute £50
- Follow Up 30 Minutes £35
- Pain Management £60 per session
- OldPain2Go™ £140
- Hypno Gastric Band £240 for 5 sessions
- Clinical Hypnotherapy £50 per session
- Sports Pyschology £50 per session
- Smoking Cessation £120
We also sell Gift Vouchers up to any value.
Gift Vouchers can be bought online. You will be sent an e-copy. Please let us know if you would like to receive a paper copy. Gift vouchers are available to order here.
To thank our Emergency Services, NHS, Armed Forces and Carers for the great work they do we offer discounts of 20% off all treatments. You will need to bring your card with you to obtain your discount.
If you belong to a group or if your work is interested in a discount scheme please contact us directly at email
We appreciate that sometimes things happen at short notice and you may need to change or cancel your appointment. It’s ok, but if you need to, please let us know as soon as possible. We send text reminders and emails to remind you of your booking the day before your appointment. By not showing up to your appointment prevents someone from being seen who may need it.
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. No appointments can be cancelled online after this time. If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, you will be charged for that appointment. If you are unwell on the day, please contact us as soon possible and we can reschedule your appointment.
Missed Appointment Policy:
If you do not show for your appointment you will be invoiced the full amount and no further appointments can be booked until payment is settled.