Hot Stone Massage now available at Body Logic!
After further training, we are pleased to announce Lori has completed her course in Hot Stone Massage. We will be offering this massage in 30 min and 60 min appointments.
What is Hot Stone Massage?
Hot Stone Massage involves the application of water-heated basalt stones of varying sizes to key points on the body, giving a deep massage and creating sensations of comfort and warmth.
It is quite an experience to feel the deeply relaxing, penetrating heat from the basalt stones. Heat produced on the surface of the skin will be carried down to the deeper layers by the blood which will cause local physiological and systemic changes to the body. The systemic effect of the warm stones is very sedative.
Hot Stone Massage has many benefits which include:
- A state of deep relaxation
- Instant relaxation of tight and sore muscles
- Warmth improves blood circulation and increases the body’ energy reserve
- Significant stress reduction
- Can be used as part of a Remedial or Sport Massage to ease the tensions in muscles
To book your appointment, click on the Book Now Button at the top of the page or contact us on 01779 477739.